Friday, 28 September 2007

I'm not sure I'm settling into my new job as much as I would like to. The place is lovely, the people are great but it's the work itself. I have to deal with people who are so far up their own arses eveyday. People who thik that they are so important that to relinquish any bit of power for the greater good would be totally unreasonable. They are so full of this self importance that they want the best hotels, flights changed at the drop of a hat. Many are stand in head teachers and from what I can gather that it a role that is like running a business. But for some reason these people seem to make an absolute hash of it. There's no attitude that these peolpe are working for a business and have to keep costs down because of the ottom line figure. The want the best because they are so important. Who cares about the bottom line? Certainly not the consultants. In any other industry, they would be given a kick up the arse.

The whole industry runs on meeting after meeting (but try and get a space in their diary for another meeting and of course there is no room). And these meetings are to discuss woolly policy rarely with output.

And the paper they get through - expensive and antiquated. I just want to kick these people up the arse and tell them top get with the times!

DAILY SUMMARY
  • Pants - Grumpy but georgeous
  • Mood -Fiesty
  • Guinea pigs - prob a bit chilly
  • Weather - rainy and starting to get much colder


No comments: