Friday, 10 August 2007

Moving Gravel is Bad for the Soul (and the back)

I'm not in the best of moods this afternoon. Generally to do with men but also to do with the large pile of gravel that has been delivered this afternoon.
On the man front, my relationship is really getting me down. The main points of the relationship are as follows:
I was friends with a guy at work and the relationship developed but he's married
He was unhappy and we had a good time
He never wanted to brave telling his parents or friends.
I didn't want him to move in all the while I was a secret.
He still lives with his wife - we've been seeing each other for 2 and a half years
We are both in the wrong, but I am starting to feel resentful that he has never sorted himself out.
Even if he promises me that he'll sort himself out I doubt he will.
If he does, then will it continue to be one big lie ?
I finish with him and he comes back and promises me the earth and I let him back in.
Yep that seems to sum it up.
Disaster.
The more I move the gravel, the more I think about it. And the gravelling makes me think about things like ...
Do I wait for him to sort it out?
Will he ever sort it out ?
What if he meets someone else - would he ever be able to tell me ?
Anyway, back to shifting the gravel and that has it's own problems.

DAILY SUMMARY
  • WEATHER: Roasting Hot
  • MOOD: Bad
  • PANTS: Cheeky Monkey
  • GUINEA PIGS: Hiding from the sun

No comments: